Real Talk, July 10th, Wed, 11:45 pm. BlueBerry Diesel x Casey Diesel.
Music Rules when your high.
I hate it when songs relate to your life.
Dont you think sometimes you tweet things you want dont want people to see but do?
Someway, Somehow, I feel like the past always comes back to bite my ass.
Putting the song:
~Freedom is Everyone's Job - Preservation Feat. Yasiin Bey
then
~Part II(On The Run) - Jay Z Feat Beyonce ... A great fuckin song.....
then
~The rest of Magna Carta. Its pretty sick.
.....
To be honest, Idgaf who reads this.
The reason why I have this, is because their is too many things that go through my mind when I'm high.
And i really dont care, what i say, what i do, cause this is my space.
Sometimes you just need space.
...
No homo, but see this as my journal.
I think this can hep me through college, #realtalk
If you can express your emotions through words, then you can control the monster you dont want to become.
*Fun fact, one day, i truly want to be happy, with a family. I want to have a beautiful wife, treat her right, have beautiful children. That relationship like Jay-Z and Beyonce...kinna. But in my own way. I want my queen. One day.
Fuck i sound like im back in middle school. But hey, look, im back here, typing.....guess I knew what i was doing back then.
its 11:52. I have work at 9am tomorrow. Fuck it.
-One love..
-C
No comments:
Post a Comment